Monday 27 July 2020

A ReSewlution

Almost five years ago I changed my life. I started by giving up my lecturing job to do something, anything else. After 6 months of sitting round, prevaricating and enjoying the freedom I decided to set up a new business. I chose an area that I had absolutely no experience in, but found fascinating. Now, just about to file my fourth full years tax returns, and I am busier than I anticipated, maybe even a little bit too busy at times!


But I am more settled, have regular clients and something of a routine I am giving myself time to set up the crafty side of things!

I am still prevaricating, easily side tracked and, most of all, consumed by reading all about how others do the most amazing fabric art! Oh, and don't forget the dog! I took the opportunity to introduce a puppy to our lives
But now, new machines to hand, it is time I set up the business I first imagined when I was still in my 20s.

So here it is: Shabidashery: Adventures in Sewing






No comments:

Post a Comment